Thanksgiving is a great time to get together with your family and friends.
To keep your conversation engaging we put together some great questions to help you learn and engage with your family.
- What’s the nicest thing anyone has done for you this year?
- What’s the nicest thing you have seen someone else do for someone else?
- What are you most grateful for that doesn’t cost money?
- If you could have one super power what would it be? And, what would you do with it?
- What is the best vacation you have taken? Or where would you want to go? And why?
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
- Who is the funniest person at the table and why?
- If you had to eat one food for an entire year what would it be?
- If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
- If you could have anyone sing you a song, who would it be and why?